Call 1-800-ASK-GARY For Medical Referral Service

Our Doctors

When you’ve been injured in a car crash, bicycle accident, or slip and fall accident, the window between the moment of impact and seeking medical attention is very small. What appear to be minor injuries can actually turn out to be severe or life threatening. If you’ve been injured in an accident, it is important to seek medical attention quickly to assess the severity of your injuries.

1-800-ASK-GARY (1-800-275-4279) connects people with doctors to evaluate their medical condition. Whether your situation involves a truck accident or work-related accident, we can help you find a medical specialist who is best suited to discuss your situation and individual needs. Our doctor partners can provide you with the expert advice or medical care you need to get on the road to physical and recovery.

From the direct delivery of healthcare services to providing access to specialists, 1-800-ASK-GARY (1-800-275-4279) is your one-stop source for finding doctors who are experienced in handling injuries involving car accidents, truck accidents and bicycle accidents. By using our doctor referral service, you gain access to professionals who can aid you in making informed decisions on the medical treatment you may require after being injured in an accident.

Doctor Qualifications and Credentials

1-800-ASK-GARY (1-800-275-4279) provides access to world-class physicians with the skills and credentials to assist accident victims with varying medical needs. Our doctors are licensed in their respective states and possess the experience needed to properly aid injured patients in hospitalization and rehabilitation environments.

At ASK GARY, our goal is helping you find a healthcare professional, clinic, or rehabilitation center that accommodate your specific needs. Every patient and case is unique, which is why it helps to have access to a broad range of medical specialists.

When you’re suffering from back pain, or other injuries you received in an accident, finding relief is often difficult. We have a team of medical experts available to inform you about what treatments or procedures may be necessary to recover.

Medical Solutions for Personal Injury Matters

Each day, people across Florida, Kentucky, and Minnesota call our free hotline. In many cases, they’re confused, frightened and don’t know where to turn to obtain the proper advice for injuries.

Anyone hurt in an accident should seek immediate medical care to address their injuries. Depending on the severity of those injuries, they may require ongoing care and treatment.

The medical referral service at 1-800-ASK-GARY is a comprehensive solution developed with convenience in mind. Below is a summary of the benefits we offer:

  • Free and immediate access to medical professionals. After asking a few basic questions about your medical situation, we will refer you to doctors or chiropractors best suited to address your needs. While you are responsible for the cost of any healthcare services, our service is free to use.
  • Flexible medical consultation.
  • Ongoing medical care. At ASK GARY, we help you connect with experts who can provide direct medical care and monitor your medical condition.

Obtaining a Personal Injury Lawyer to Pursue Your Claim

Medical and legal services often go hand in hand. ASK GARY is here to support both needs. We help you find injury-specific specialists who are experienced in the medical issues resulting from the accident. We also connect you with personal injury lawyers who can assist you in negotiating a settlement with the responsible party’s insurance company, or fighting for the maximum financial compensation in a court trial.

At ASK GARY, we understand the importance of conferring with experienced medical professionals who provide the insight and services your personal injury situation demands. Give us a call today at

1-800-275-4279 and let us put you in touch with qualified doctors and attorneys who can help you get on the track to recovery.


Fill out the form and we will help

You are contacting for help in:
Personal InjuryWorker's Compensation